Bug Fingers - May 14 , 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Bug Finger Puppets
Hot Glue or Tacky Glue
Misc. Craft Supplies
Cut the fingers off the gloves, they will be the bugs' body. Glue on pipe cleaners for legs, wiggly eyes, pompoms for noses, and feathers on back.(Or decorate as desired). Makes cute finger puppets.
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Rubber Band ID - July 5, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Shiny Hair - February 24, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Another Cream of Tartar Substitute - December 25, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Valentine Candy Boxes - February 17, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Give Shine To Your Hair - April 14, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Yellow Soap Crayons - August 21, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Magnetic Garden Organizer - August 10, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Self-Sticking Snowflake - January 28, 2011- Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Gumball Circles - May 12, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Paper Plate Apples - Sept 8, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 May 2009 08:44