Please stop and like our Facebook page for ChildFun http://facebook.com/childfun
Daily Crafts -
Use red, white or blue construction paper and roll it length wise. Glue, tape or staple together. Add string as a handle to one end. Add red, white and blue streamers to the other end.
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Bathe Your Houseplants - May 8, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Static Saver - May 28, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Graham Cracker Log Cabins - February 15, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Egg Carton Totem Pole - November 18, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Timing Your Forced Bulbs - November 4, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Killer Cheekbones - May 23, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Paper Plate Kite - May 27, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Valentine Heart Basket - February 10, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Dots - October 24, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Hangover Help - August 22, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Visit our Community Helpers
section for plenty of theme based activities to keep your kids busy and active all year round!