Finger Paint with Ocean Colors - July 11, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Finger paint With Ocean Colors
Print with sponges shaped like under water creatures. Children could create any ocean creatures they like with any materials they like (have scissors, variety of paper, paint, markers, yarn, etc.) available and put together on a group mural if desired.
Each weekday we will publish an easy craft for kids.
Click here to receive our daily crafts by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Craft of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Money, Money, Money - From Mom's Point of View
- Snow People - January 20,2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Artificial v.s. Pure Vanilla Extract - June 7, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Preschool Tip - March 16, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Age Appropriate Costume - October 14, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Traditional Housewarming Gifts - March 21, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Coffee Can Wish Bank - July 14, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Feet - December 20, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Snowy-White Cauliflower - May 25, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Removing Skin From Garlic - March 29, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Sunday, 03 July 2011 18:51