Finger Paint with Ocean Colors - July 11, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Finger paint With Ocean Colors
Print with sponges shaped like under water creatures. Children could create any ocean creatures they like with any materials they like (have scissors, variety of paper, paint, markers, yarn, etc.) available and put together on a group mural if desired.
Each weekday we will publish an easy craft for kids.
Click here to receive our daily crafts by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Craft of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Save Money on Drying Laundry - August 18, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Frosty Winter Scene - January 17, 2011- Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Homemade Bubble Bath - Valentine's Day Crafts and Activities
- Day 4 Declutter: Old Receipts, Bills, Paystubs - December 20, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- That Wasn't A......
- Pasta Necklaces - April 23, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- 100 Square Foot Garden - March 12, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- How to Remove Cork from Inside Bottle - August 30, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Paper Plate Daisy - April 23, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- How to Unclog a Drain - December 9, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Sunday, 03 July 2011 18:51