Dachshund Pencil Holder - October 31, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Dachshund Pencil Holder
For the body, remove the side of a paper towel with scissors to make sort of a well. Cover the tube and only one end with construction paper. For the head, cut a circle of paper 5" . Cut a 1/3 wedge out of the circle. Fold the remaining 2/3 into a cone shape and tape together. Tape the head to the body. Add paper ears, draw on eyes, a mouth and a nose. For the tail, glue a piece of chenille stick to the covered end of the tube. For legs attach 4 small corks with glue.
Click here to receive our daily crafts by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Craft of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Doors & Windows Safety Checklist - April 25, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Tips For Removing Crayon Marks From Walls - Sept 21, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Fish Bowls - Aug 9, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Starburst Paintings - May 11, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Chargers - November 23, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Storing Coupons/Shopping Cards - May 18, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Valentine Yarn Bug - February 3, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Soak, Don't Sprinkle - September 10, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Take Our Daughters to Work - From Mom's Point of View
- Building a Compost Heap - November 20, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 17:53