Designer Belts - October 19, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Have long rolls of paper to go around each student's waist. Using cut out shapes, the students will follow a pattern on the belt. When completed allow the students to wear their belts.
Click here to receive our daily crafts by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Craft of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Wheel Painting - Sept 19, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Green Holiday Tips: Make Your Own Wrapping Paper - December 21, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Be Sunscreen Savvy - August 20, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Christmas Songs, Poems, Fingerplays and Stories
- Girl Scout Sun Visors - Scouting Crafts and Activities
- Grow a Bumper Crop of Tomatoes - March 9, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Handy orange, lemon or lime flavors all year long - February 3, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Heated Shaving Cream - July 15, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Rock Scissors Paper!
- Flower Arranging Tip - August 13, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 17:39