Clean Up Tip - March 13, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
To get the house (or a certain room) picked up very quickly, call all of your family members together and tell everyone that they are to pick up and put away *in its proper place* a certain number of items. Adjust the number of items according to how messy your home may be at that moment, and how many family members you have.
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Lace Whales - Aug 24, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Grill with Caution - June 27, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Back to School...Um, I Mean Home - From Mom's Point of View
- Moisturizing Cleanser for Hands - July 11, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Handprint Shirts - April 15, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Storing Bed Sheets - November 19, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Stick To Your Budget - December 17, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Tips for Hanging Laundry to Dry Outdoors - April 29, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Bird Treats - January 23, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Under and Over Art - Aug 19, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Sunday, 15 March 2009 16:22