Saving Tomato Seeds - June 2, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Saving Tomato Seeds
You’ll find the best tomatoes to save seeds from are heirloom tomatoes rather than hybrids (hybrids are typically the ones you purchase in grocery stores and regular greenhouse seedlings).
Once you make your initial purchase of heirlooms, you’ll be able to save plenty of seeds year after year. Farmers markets are a great place to find ready to eat (and ready to seed) heirloom tomatoes.
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Puzzle Trees - May 17, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Apple Stamping - August 1, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
- Control Algae in Ponds - July 12, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Honey Hair Conditioner - June 29, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Valentine Crown - February 8, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Windshield Maintenance - July 16, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Stuffed Fish - July 7, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- When Dad Speaks, the Family Says, "Huh?" - From Dad's Point of View
- Remove Rust and Oil Stains from Concrete - July 13, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Butterfly - September 5, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Monday, 31 May 2010 19:50