Holiday Safety Tip - November 24, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Have visitors put luggage and purses up high where they can't be reached.
Often, grandparents carry medication in luggage; ask them to store it with your other medications (locked and out of reach).
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Lunch Time Countdown - December 27, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Magic "G" - January 1, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Feathery F - December 17, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Valentine Wreath - February 13, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Baking Soda Mouthwash - May 18, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Shamrock Collage - March 3, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- DIY Doube Boiler - February 17, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Propping a Baby With a Bottle
- When Dad Speaks, the Family Says, "Huh?" - From Dad's Point of View
- Remedies for Cold Sores - March 29, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Saturday, 06 November 2010 21:32