Pare Down and Pack up - Sept 8, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Pare Down and Pack Up
Rather than stow all your old summer gear, determine what might last another season and what won't. You'll cut down on clutter and storage, as well as save yourself the trouble of making these same decisions next spring. If those ratty beach blankets have seen better days, don't pack them into winter storage; cut them up and use them for dust rags. Recycle, donate, or sell your unwanted stuff, and pack the rest of it away.
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Egg Carton Lamb Craft - March 27, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Decorative Cans - October 16, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Keep Avocado Fresh - September 19, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Salty Suprise - June 12, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Ice Cream - Sept 13, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Identify Poison Ivy - June 2, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Hot Weed Killer - May 6, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Stagger Bulb - August 6, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Acupressure to Cure Headaches - August 5, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Child's Room Safety - April 9, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Friday, 02 September 2011 20:21