Check The Safety of Toys - October 24, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Check the safety of toys and other products.
Check to see if any of your family’s toys, jewelry, clothing, appliances, furniture, and other products have been recalled due to lead paint or other potential hazards. As you begin thinking about toys and gifts for upcoming events and holidays, make sure they are age-appropriate. Ensure playground equipment is safe. For fall festivals, events, and Halloween, take steps to keep kids safe and away from potential dangers.
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Tenderizing Meat - May 15, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Rip and Tear - February 17, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Rainbows - April 12, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Y Yarn Art Project - August 7, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Apple Printing - Sept 6, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- After Valentine's Day Collage - February 16, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Soften Brown Sugar - February 11, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Paper Plate Sunflower - April 19, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Turn Off Your Computer - June 15, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Eskimos - November 21, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Saturday, 01 October 2011 19:18