Decorate Holiday Breads - November 28, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Decorate Holiday Breads
To decorate Holiday breads, trim unbaked holiday breads with sliced almonds arranged, petal fashion around whole or halved candied cherries. Another flower idea: Cut stems and leaves from thin slices of candied citron or bright green gumdrops; use cherries for the blossom.
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" Weave - May 19, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Quick & Easy Toothpaste - August 21, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Snow Scenes - January 21, 2011- Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Take Aim on Morning Madness - Sept 6, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Last Minute Spider Costume - October 27, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Bullying and Teasing, It's Damaging to Our Children
- Template - June 13, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Candy Candles - February 7, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Autumn Craft - November 10, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- E Collage - November 27, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Sunday, 06 November 2011 14:34