Daily Tips -
Healthy Crock Pot Chili Ingredients:
- 3-4 lbs of meat (beef, venison, sausage, bison, ground turkey, etc or a mix) I usually use 1 pound each of beef, venison, bison and chorizo sausage
- 2 onions, finely diced
- 3-4 cans/jars of diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces of tomato sauce
- cumin powder and other spices to taste (we use cumin, chili, pepper, salt, garlic and cilantro, but it is good even without the spices)
How To Make It:
- Dump all ingredients in crock pot (I’ve even dumped in the meat frozen before)
- Cook on low 5-6 hours or high 2-3 hours until meat is done and flavors are blended.
Courtesy of WellnessMama
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.