Vitamin C for Earache - October 31, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Vitamin C for Earache
Simple earache is likely to be a symptom of an ear infection. Almost anything you do to fight the infection will fight the earache as well. Large doses of vitamin C are especially effective. At high levels, vitamin C is a natural antibiotic and antihistamine. It will also reduce inflammation and fever
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Home Remedy for Dandruff - August 22, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Self-Sticking Snowflake - January 28, 2011- Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- 10 Days To An Organized Kitchen - February 11, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- How To Tell If Garlic Is Fresh? - June 21, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Break the Soda Addiction - August 23, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Decrepit Dwelling - October 6, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Allergen Free Bedding - April 29, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Wet "W" - Sept 7, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Winter Storage of Your Summer Harvest - August 24, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Hand Print Mother's Day Card - May 6, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Saturday, 22 September 2012 21:07