Daily Tips -
How Much Water Do I Need?
You should store at least one gallon of water per person per day. A normally active person needs at least one gallon of water daily just for drinking however individual needs vary, depending on age, physical condition, activity, diet and climate.
To determine your water needs, take the following into account:
- One gallon of water per person per day, for drinking and sanitation.
- Children, nursing mothers and sick people may need more water.
- A medical emergency might require additional water.
- If you live in a warm weather climate more water may be necessary. In very hot temperatures, water needs can double.
- Keep at least a three-day supply of water per person.
Courtesy of www.ready.gov
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.