Please stop and like our Facebook page for ChildFun http://facebook.com/childfun
Daily Tips -
Check and see if the upper neck bones are misaligned. If one or more of these cervical vertebrae are "out," the resulting pinched nerve or strained muscle can indeed lead to an earache. To check this out, find the place where the neck, skull and jaw meet. This spot is just under the ear. If gentle pressure on this spot is painful, you may have an earache that a chiropractor may be able to help. It is worth it to find out.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Collage - September 19, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
- Valentine Songs, Poems & Fingerplays - Valentine's Day Crafts and Activities
- Violets - July 4, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Worm - July 16, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Sand Pictures - Aug 4, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Turkey Yarn Bug - November 17, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Free Exercise at the Gym - February 16, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Colored Bottle Bubbles - September 19, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Odor Eater - March 7, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Spiff Up Household Systems - Sept 7, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Visit our Community Helpers
section for plenty of theme based activities to keep your kids busy and active all year round!
Mrs. ChildFun's Blog
Please make the Cache directory writable.