Please stop and like our Facebook page for ChildFun http://facebook.com/childfun
Daily Tips -
16 C. flour (use unbleached or add up to 1/2 whole wheat)
2 Tbsp. baking powder
2 Tbsp. salt (you can use a little less, but some salt really does make a difference in the flavor)
1/2 C-1C. shortening (I like about 3/4 C. of palm shortening (no trans fat!))
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and stir with whisk to fully mix. Cut in shortening with pastry blender or hands. Store mix in airtight container.
Courtesy of http://heart-hands-home.blogspot.com
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Child Nutrition
- The Myth of One Size Fits All - From Mom's Point of View
- I Can Dish It Out, But I Can't Take It - From Mom's Point of View
- Piano Care - July 2, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Be A Copycat - December 10, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Back Up Your Files Part 5 - October 5, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Build a House (square, rectangle, triangle) - May 11, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Contact Paper Art - August 30, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Have Your Birthday Cake - February 19, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Passive Solar Heating - January 22, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Visit our Community Helpers
section for plenty of theme based activities to keep your kids busy and active all year round!