Tortilla Mix - November 15, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
16 C. flour (use unbleached or add up to 1/2 whole wheat)
2 Tbsp. baking powder
2 Tbsp. salt (you can use a little less, but some salt really does make a difference in the flavor)
1/2 C-1C. shortening (I like about 3/4 C. of palm shortening (no trans fat!))
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and stir with whisk to fully mix. Cut in shortening with pastry blender or hands. Store mix in airtight container.
Courtesy of http://heart-hands-home.blogspot.com
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Prevent Winter Problems, Clean Gutters & Downspout - October 29, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Spring Clean Your Air Conditioner - May 21, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Mom and Dad's Holiday Survival Guide - From Dad's Point of View
- Dr. Seuss Egg Carton Critters - February 24, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Look Good, Feel Good - December 5, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Fish Shapes - February 23, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink - December 3, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Sandpaper Print Beach Bag - July 17, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Cheap Treats - July 30, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Safe Thawing - November 16, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 31 October 2012 19:43