Easy Deviled Eggs - November 14, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Easy Deviled Eggs
When making deviled eggs, place the egg yolks in a plastic Ziploc bag with the rest of the ingredients. Close the bag and mash everything together. Once everything is well mixed cut off a small tip from one of the bottom corners of the bag and squeeze the contents into your egg white. Just toss the bag once you are done for easy cleanup.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Another Use for Cardboard Egg Cartons - April 22, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Day 11 Declutter: Magazines - January 3, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Bird Treats- January 5, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Dark Surfaced Bakeware - February 17, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- How to Whiten with Lemon - Sept 26, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Salt Jars - June 19, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- X-traordinary Puppets - August 5, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Paper Plate Apples - Sept 8, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Storing Bed Sheets - November 19, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree - December 22, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Saturday, 03 November 2012 08:50