Compost Daily - November 13, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Keep a stainless-steel bowl on the kitchen counter, then throw all your compost ingredients -- including tea leaves and coffee grounds -- into it. Cut scraps into small pieces if you want the pile to break down quickly. As the meal is cooking, empty the bowl onto the compost heap.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Sea Horse - July 30, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- How To Tell If An Egg Is Fresh - Sept 20, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Roadway Racers - May 27, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Fish Shapes - February 23, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- How To Unclog a Drain, Part 2 - December 16, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Stress Free Kids New Year's Tips - December 28, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Anti-Bias Curriculum
- Pest Prevention Concentrate - August 10, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Cooking With Apples: Q&A - Sept 10, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- How to Keep a Duvet in Place - August 17, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Friday, 02 November 2012 20:49