Day 5 Declutter: Unread Books - December 21, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
25 Days to Declutter
Day 5: Unread Books
How many books do you have on your shelves that will never be read or never read again? Chances are, you've got plenty. Go through them today and donate them, so that someone else will get enjoyment from them. Consider donating them to charity or your local library.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- No Sew Sampler- May 11, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Have a Heart Stencil - Valentine's Day Crafts and Activities
- Blender Help - March 31, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Homemade Cecoupage Paste Recipe - June 16, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Golden G - December 27, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Desk Organizer - October 30, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Lunch Time Countdown - December 27, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Don't Boil That Egg - May 11, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Lightning, Thunder and the 30-30 Rule - January 13, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Halloween Pasta Collage - October 9, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 December 2012 19:05