Day 4 Declutter: Old Receipts, Bills, Paystubs - December 20, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
25 Days to Declutter
Day 4: Old Receipts, Bills and Paystubs
Do you really need a filing cabinet full of old bills, paychecks, and receipts? If they are no longer needed, dump them. If you have receipts for tax purposes or warranties, they need to be stored somewhere (although many people these days are scanning them and saving on a hard drive). You should save paychecks from the past two years; throw the rest away (scan them first if you must). And bills, who needs them? If you can, sign up for electronic bills and paychecks to save the environment.
courtesy of www.wisebread.com
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Pilgrim Paper Dolls - November 24, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- You Can Change
- Separation Anxiety Tips - March 31, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Gardening With Children - May 3, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Clean Tea Pots - February 9, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Christmas Tongue Twisters - December 22, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Days 'Til Christmas Bell - December 5, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Ease Into Deep Conditioning Treatments - July 1, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Look Good, Feel Good - December 5, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Spaghetti Cobwebs - October 16, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 December 2012 19:02