Daily Tips -
Secret Lawn Fertilizer Tonic
The recipe came from Tim Heffron, a former groundskeeper at a golf course. All you need are five common household ingredients and a 10-gallon hose-end sprayer. It's a heck of a lot cheaper and more effective than the store-bought mixes.
You will need:
- One full can of regular pop (any kind-no diet soda)
- One full can of beer (no light beer) 12oz
- 1/2 Cup of Liquid dishwashing soap (do NOT use anti-bacterial dishwashing liquid)
- 1/2 Cup of household ammonia
- 1/2 Cup of mouthwash (any brand)
- Pour into 10-gallon hose-end sprayer (other sizes will work too)
- In high heat, apply every three weeks
Courtesy of www.wisebread.com
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.