Clean Your Sink Pipes - December 11, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Clean Your Sink Pipes
Cream of Tartar Mix - Many times kitchen sinks need something strong enough to cut through grease and fat. Mix 1 tbsp cream of tartar (you can find this in the spice section of the grocery store), 4 tablespoons of baking soda, and 4 tbsp of salt in a jar and shake to mix. Then pour the mix down the drain, followed by at least a 2 quarts of boiling water, followed by cold water to rinse.
courtesy of www.savvybrown.com
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Fireworks - July 1, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- 10 Ways to Re-Use Newspaper - March 22, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Sparkling New Year's Setting - December 21, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Safe Stuffing - November 18, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Thanksgiving Books - Thanksgiving Crafts and Activities
- Paper Octopus - July 23, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Sock Snowmen - June 11, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Bigger, Brighter, and More of It - From Mom's Point of View
- How to Clean a Coffee Pot - August 12, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Easy Deviled Eggs - November 14, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 December 2012 18:24