Fly Lightly - December 6, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
When traveling for the holidays, lighten your load by purchasing gift cards rather than bulky presents. If you must bring gift-wrapped items, package them in such a way that airport security will be able to examine the contents; a box in which the top and bottom are wrapped separately, with a card and the ribbon tucked inside for attaching later, is one option.
Courtesy of MarthaStewart.com
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Sickly Sweet or Oily Smell In Your Car - September 19, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Messy Hands - January 26, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Fabric Collage - December 10, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Pilgrim Man - November 17, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Toy Safety for One Year Olds - December 22, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- 10 Days To An Organized Kitchen - February 8, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Tulip Cups - April 8, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- How To Tell If Garlic Is Fresh? - June 21, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Uses for Garment Steamers - March 5, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Epsom Salts for Your Lawn - June 25, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Sunday, 02 December 2012 20:39