25 Days to Declutter
Day 17: Cribs, Car Seats, and Other Baby/Toddler Products
It's difficult to keep track of all the new regulations that come into play regarding baby products. For instance, drop-side cribs have now been banned due to safety concerns. The cribs we had for our two children were drop-side cribs, and had we kept them, we'd actually be saving something that was unsafe. The same goes for car seats, strollers, and many other baby items. So, check the ones you have around the home. They may need to be thrown out.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Big, Bigger, ...? - From Mom's Point of View
- Puzzle Pictures- June 14, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Twitter Me!
- Art - October 19, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Protect Silver Flatware - Sept 14, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Freezing Fruits: Dry Pack - November 16, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Girl Pilgrim Hat Favor - November 19, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Christmas Songs, Poems, Fingerplays and Stories
- Watermelon Recipes
- Stars and Stripes Sandwich Bag - May 31, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.