Day 11 Declutter: Magazines - January 3, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
25 Days to Declutter
Day 11: Magazines
There's a better place for those old magazines than gathering dust in your garage, basement, or attic. Don't throw them out; give them to local businesses that have waiting rooms, including doctor's offices and dentists. You can also donate them to your local library or shelter.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Natural Addition to Get Dishes Clean - February 27, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Day 5 Declutter: Unread Books - December 21, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Control Algae in Ponds - July 12, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Leftover Ham - March 24, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Sandy F - December 18, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Substituting With Rice - October 21, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Turkey Popcorn Picture - November 5, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Under and Over Art - June 25, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Other Signs of ADD-ADHD - July 1, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Fluffy Pinecone Chick - March 23, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Saturday, 29 December 2012 21:34