Please stop and like our Facebook page for ChildFun http://facebook.com/childfun
Daily Tips -
25 Days to Declutter
Day 11: Magazines
There's a better place for those old magazines than gathering dust in your garage, basement, or attic. Don't throw them out; give them to local businesses that have waiting rooms, including doctor's offices and dentists. You can also donate them to your local library or shelter.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Thank You! - From Dad's Point of View
- Cotton Lambs - March 22, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Christmas Songs, Poems, Fingerplays and Stories
- Blowing in the Wind - April 10, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Honeycomb to Keep You Cool - August 9, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Spruce Up Your Paint Job - June 12, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Frosty Winter Scene - January 17, 2011- Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Splatter Space - March 10, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Bug Catcher - May 22, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Number 8 Books - November 30, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Visit our Community Helpers
section for plenty of theme based activities to keep your kids busy and active all year round!