Please stop and like our Facebook page for ChildFun http://facebook.com/childfun
Daily Tips -
25 Days to Declutter
Day 16: Old Underwear, Socks and Bras
Alas, sometimes we stretch out the time between washes a little longer than we should, and why? Because we see five pairs of undies or socks left in the drawer and know we're OK. But we forget they're the saddest items of clothing in the known universe, filled with holes, often glowing with a color that can only be described as "muddy gray." Get rid of them.
Bras need to be replaced as well. Dianes Lingerie has some guidelines for when to buy a new bra.
Courtesy of www.wisebread.com
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Baby Oil as Paint Remover - May 23, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Frozen Hot Chocolate - August 1 , 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Christmas Tree Safety - December 1, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- How To Treat A Wound With Aloe - June 25, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Scribble Art - May 31, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Christmas/Hanukkah Story - November 30, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- How to Remove Sticker Adhesive - Sept 28, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Test Your Backyard Play Equipment - June 28, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Paper Towel Roll Snake - June 5, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Grocery Savings: Taco Seasoning Mix - January 26, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Visit our Community Helpers
section for plenty of theme based activities to keep your kids busy and active all year round!