Please stop and like our Facebook page for ChildFun http://facebook.com/childfun
Daily Tips -
25 Days to Declutter
Day 15: Makeup
Here are some guidelines regarding the lifespan of various products and brushes.
- Mascara: Every three months
- Foundation: One year
- Concealer: 12-18 months
- Powder: 18 months
- Blush/Bronzer: 18 months
- Cream blush: 12-18 months
- Eye shadow: 18 months
- Eyeliner: 18 months
- Liquid eyeliner: 6 months
- Lipstick/lip gloss: 18 months
- Lip liner: One year
- Nail polish: One year
- Makeup sponges: Wash after each use, then throw away after a month.
Courtesy of www.wisebread.com
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Task Lighting - November 2, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Native American Beanie Babies - November 18, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Happy Houseplants - July 29, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Handprint Shirts - April 15, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Stick Letters - Sept 23, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Fingerpaint Eggs - April 4, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Cleaning Tile and Grout - January 28, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Shamrock Hunting - March 2, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Creative Snack Idea - August 2, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Splatter Space - March 10, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Visit our Community Helpers
section for plenty of theme based activities to keep your kids busy and active all year round!