Cupid's Arrow Pattern - Valentine's Day Crafts and Activities
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Cupid's Arrow Pony Bead Pattern
Get out of the way - here comes Cupid's arrow!
Fold your ribbon in half to find the center. Use a half hitch (see detail below) to secure it to lanyard hook. Lace beads using pattern at right as a guide. Finish by tying off with a double knot.
© MakingFriends.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Dear Reader: You can help us make this theme even better!
All of our theme ideas have come from our imagination and from reader submissions. Please use this form to contact us if you have crafts, activities, games, recipes, songs or poems that you would like us to add to this theme.
Webmasters and Authors:
We will gladly include a link back to your site or book in exchange for sharing your content. Just contact us!
Make Sure to Visit These Related Links and Articles
- Insect Stings or Bites on Your Pet - July 14, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Another Use for Butter Wrappers - April 8, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Old Buckets - October 6, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Starfish Rubbings - Aug 6, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Star Gazers - March 9, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Frozen Hot Chocolate - August 1 , 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Static Saver - May 28, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Number 8 Books - November 30, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
- Hypothermia - January 23, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Vinegar in the Washing Machine - January 19, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Friday, 16 January 2009 15:35