Winter Holidays -
Cupid's Arrow Pony Bead Pattern
Get out of the way - here comes Cupid's arrow!
Fold your ribbon in half to find the center. Use a half hitch (see detail below) to secure it to lanyard hook. Lace beads using pattern at right as a guide. Finish by tying off with a double knot.
© MakingFriends.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Dear Reader: You can help us make this theme even better!
All of our theme ideas have come from our imagination and from reader submissions. Please use this form to contact us if you have crafts, activities, games, recipes, songs or poems that you would like us to add to this theme.
Webmasters and Authors:
We will gladly include a link back to your site or book in exchange for sharing your content. Just contact us!
Make Sure to Visit These Related Links and Articles
- Frugal Valentine's Dinner - February 2, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Sand Art - Aug 16, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Safe Ornament Storage - December 26, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Birch Canoe - November 12, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Tipping for a Child's Party - August 30, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- DIY Doube Boiler - February 17, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Clean Pantry - November 4, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- How to Make Apple Chips - Sept 8, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Christmas Songs, Poems, Fingerplays and Stories
- Valentine Puppet - Valentine's Day Crafts and Activities
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.