Valentine Mail Vest - Valentine's Day Crafts and Activities
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Valentine Mail Vest
With your imagination, this vest will shine!
|Materials: Brown grocery bag Scissors Glue Red paint Pencil White tissue Directions: 1. Cut a brown paper bag along the seam. Then cut the bottom out so that you have a long strip of brown paper. Fold the strip in half and cut a neck hole at the fold and a 4-inch slit down the back. The bag should now fit over your head like a vest, with half the bag in front of you and half in back of you. |
2. Fold the two front, bottom corners of the bag up and in to form the bottom point of a heart. Glue them together. This will form the pocket for your valentine mail. Sketch the top part of the heart on the vest. Then paint the entire heart red.
3. When the paint has dried, outline the heart with white glue and stick bits of shredded tissue around it like lace.
Dear Reader: You can help us make this theme even better!
All of our theme ideas have come from our imagination and from reader submissions. Please use this form to contact us if you have crafts, activities, games, recipes, songs or poems that you would like us to add to this theme.
Webmasters and Authors:
We will gladly include a link back to your site or book in exchange for sharing your content. Just contact us!
Make Sure to Visit These Related Links and Articles
- Cloud Prints - September 21, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
- Allergy Medications - April 15, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Day 4 Declutter: Old Receipts, Bills, Paystubs - December 20, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Blue Fireworks - May 22, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Whipped Soap Snowman - December 23, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Sliding Away - March 5, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Diffusing the SAHM Time Bomb - From Mom's Point of View
- Chemical Straight-Jacketing
- The Cooler The Meat, The Tougher - February 12, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Sea Horse - July 30, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Saturday, 03 January 2009 13:32