Valentine Crowns & Surprise Tubes
As featured at The Family Corner.com
You will need:
Construction paper (white and red)
1. Cut a 2 inch wide strip of red paper long enough to fit around your head. Tape the ends together. Cut two more strips of paper, each 1inch wide and 12 inches long.
2. Fold one strip in half and make a 2 inch cut in the center. Glue that strip from one side of the headband to the other.
3. Glue the second strip on so that the band is divided into quarters. Tuck and glue the center of the second strip into the cut of the first. Cut a heart and glue into the center.
4. Decorate the crown with hearts cut from white paper.
Surprise Valentine Tube
You will need:
Paper towel tube
red tissue paper
1. Cut a section from a paper towel tube to make it a little shorter. For a handle, tape the ends of a piece of yarn to the inside of each tube end.
2. Cut and glue a strip of red tissue paper around the edge of each end of the tube. Cut slits in the tissue for fringe.
3. Cover the tube with glue and aluminum foil. Add cut paper hearts. place small snack food inside the middle of the tube. Stuff the tube ends with crumpled tissue paper. In the last 2 1/2 years Ann started a home based business that has become full time in just one year.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
was a day care provider for thirteen years so she could stay home with her daughters. She found that she loved doing day care as a profession as well. Ann made a good living being a day care provider but the salary raises were few and far between.
Dear Reader: You can help us make this theme even better!
All of our theme ideas have come from our imagination and from reader submissions. Please use this form to contact us if you have crafts, activities, games, recipes, songs or poems that you would like us to add to this theme.
Webmasters and Authors:
We will gladly include a link back to your site or book in exchange for sharing your content. Just contact us!
Make Sure to Visit These Related Links and Articles
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.