Sure, they may just be learning to walk, but toddlers love to ride! Toddlers grow and develop quickly, and not every 1-year-old is at the same stage of motor development. Thus, the market has many different riding toys to meet different developmental stages. Whether you are looking for a balance bike or an adult-push option, this selection is great for little ones.
These riding toys for 1-year-olds are small, safe, and low to the ground. Many of them provide practice in gross motor skills such as coordination, balance, and spacial awareness. Toddlers who play with riding toys now may learn to ride a bike more quickly in the future. Ride-on toys also provide 1-year-olds with a chance for exploration and exercise indoors and out.
- 1. Little Tikes Push and Ride Racer – $25
- 2. Radio Flyer 4-In-1 Stroll ‘n Trike – $81
- 3. Fisher-Price 3-in-1 Bounce, Stride & Ride Elephant – $45
- 4. Early Rider Spherovelo – $106
- 5. Step2 Push Around Buggy – $50
- 6. Little Bird Told Me Rufus and Ted Rocking Horse – $145
- 7. Chillafish Bunzi 2 in 1 Gradual Balance Bike – $60
- 8. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Scooter – $30
- 9. Little Tikes Classic Whale Teeter Totter – $40
- 10. YBIKE Pewi Elite – $65
- 11. Power Wheels® Thomas & Friends™ Thomas with Track – $145