An activity tracker could be a huge step toward adopting a healthier lifestyle. These devices can track movements, heart rate, and other metrics that give you an idea of how active your child is throughout the day.
Whether your child needs to meet specific goals to manage a health condition or simply need to be more active, activity trackers for kids are packed with features that will make exercising fun and exciting.
Source: Gadget Flow
- 7 Things to Look for Before Buying an Activity Tracker
- Our Activity Trackers for Kids Recommendations
- I. Smart Watch Activity Trackers for Kids
- II. Fitbit Activity Trackers for Kids
- III. Fitness Activity Trackers for Kids with GPS
- IV. Fitness Activity Trackers with Game for Kids
- V. Fitness Activity Trackers with Heart-Rate Monitor for Kids
- VI. Fitness Activity Trackers with Apps for Kids
7 Things to Look for Before Buying an Activity Tracker
- Synchronization. Synchronizing an activity tracker with a Smartphone is a convenient feature for an older child or if you want to keep an eye on your child’s activity level.
- Display and navigation. A young child will benefit from a large screen with simple navigation options.
- Battery life. How often will your child need to charge their activity tracker? Can the battery last for an entire day?
- Durability. Look for an activity tracker that is water-resistance and shockproof.
- Apps. Do you want your child to be able to customize their activity tracker by downloading and installing apps? Do you think apps will help keep your child motivated?
- Privacy. Find out what kind of data the tracker collects and how it stores or shares data. Pay attention to potentially sensitive information like location data.
- Budget. How much do you want to spend on the device?
Our Activity Trackers for Kids Recommendations
We recommend comparing these activity trackers for kids to find a product adapted to the needs and age range of your child.
I. Smart Watch Activity Trackers for Kids
Smartwatch trackers are packed with features and typically support synchronization with a phone or computer.
II. Fitbit Activity Trackers for Kids
Fitbit is a household name on the activity tracker market.
III. Fitness Activity Trackers for Kids with GPS
An activity tracker with a built-in GPS is a great teaching tool for a child who has an interest in geography, and keeping track of your child’s location via a secure app will give you peace of mind.
IV. Fitness Activity Trackers with Game for Kids
Activity trackers with built-in games are ideal for keeping your kids entertained. Some manufacturers offer educational games or games designed to encourage your child to be more active.
V. Fitness Activity Trackers with Heart-Rate Monitor for Kids
A tracker with a heart-rate monitor will help your child meet specific goals, and tracking their heart rate has an educational value.
VI. Fitness Activity Trackers with Apps for Kids
Activity trackers with built-in apps provide your kids with additional features that help them organize their day or have fun.
These activity trackers for kids fit a wide range of needs and age ranges. Choose a product that is adapted to your child’s age and look for features that will encourage your child to be more active.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon. This content is provided ‘As is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time. / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API