Children typically outgrow traditional cribs between the ages of 18 and 24 months. If your child is climbing out of their cribs on a regular basis, it’s time to switch to a toddler or twin bed.
Bunk beds can be a convenient option if you have children who share a room. Here is how you can make that transition as smooth as possible, and some twin beds for kids to consider.
Things to Consider
Your priorities should be to find a bed that is safe, and that makes your child feel excited about sleeping in a big kid’s bed. Here are some things to consider:
- Toddler bed or twin bed? You can save money by skipping the toddler bed step. However, a small toddler bed can be more comforting.
- Height. Pay attention to the height of the new bed and look for a bed that is low to the ground for safety.
- Guardrails. Make your child feel safe and prevent falls by choosing a bed with guardrails or installing guardrails yourself.
- Dimensions. How much space will the new bed take up in your child’s room? Pay attention to the dimensions, and make sure you can place the bed in a corner since it’s the safest placement.
- Get your child involved. Your child will look forward to sleeping in a new bed if they play a part in selecting it!
The Best Twin Beds for Kids
These twin beds for kids are safe, durable, and packed with features your child will love.
A) Twin Platform Beds for Kids
A platform bed is an affordable and durable option.
B) Twin Daybed for Kids
A daybed doubles as a space your child can use for lounging or playing. They’re ideal for small bedrooms.
C) Twin Loft Beds for Kids
You can find loft beds with safety features that make them suitable for young children.
D) Twin Beds with Canopy for Kids
A canopy provides your child with a space that feels safe and relaxing. This feature could be the key to a smooth transition to a big kid’s bed!
E) Twin Beds with Headboards for Kids
A headboard is an essential safety feature for a child’s bed.
F) Twin Beds with Storage for Kids
Built-in storage is a must-have feature if your child has a small bedroom.
Our selection of twin beds for kids should help you find the perfect big kid’s bed for your child. Show them different options to see which features and designs they like!
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon. This content is provided ‘As is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time. / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API