Do your kids enjoy a day at the beach? Before you head out for some sand and sun this vacation, have them read through this list of amusing ocean puns for kids. We’re sure you’ll get them smiling!
Short ocean puns for kids
- I don’t beaches get tide of reading up on current affairs.
- The palm tree was dying to tell the beach it was coconuts about it.
- The beach thought the ocean was somewhat vague with its statement. So, it asked it to be Pacific.
- Two beaches had a disagreement because they couldn’t sea eye to eye on the matter.
- The beach killer was sentenced to life imprisonment by the judge. It surfs him right.
- Soldiers should never involve themselves in sand-to-sand combat.
- A whale beaching itself on the sand always creates a huge commocean in the community.
Ocean puns for Instagram
- “Low or high tide, I’ll be by your side.”
- “I’m as happy as a clam.”
- “Salty and sweet.”
- “I’m feeling nauti-cal, how about you?”
- “Please excuse my wife. She has resting beach face.”
- “You’re one in a watermelon.”
- “Water, you think you’re doing?”
- “Tropic like it’s hot!”
- “Stay palm and carry on.”
- “Namast’ay at the ocean.”
- “I think the sea made me salty.”
- “Seek to sea some more.”
- “Beach life. It shore is perfection.”
- “Hey, my gull friend.”
- “Seas your day!”
- When the pirate saw a construction site at the shore, he turned to his henchman and said, “something a-piers to be happening over yonder.”
- The sea didn’t say anything to his wife before leaving on the trip. He only waved goodbye to her.
- A fish was upset because he received a cold order from the restaurant. The manager told him to heat it up in the micro-wave.
- The sea was upset because he didn’t get what he wanted for his birthday. His mom told him to stop being salty about it.
- The ocean suggested he and his wide should write “seas and greetings” on their Christmas cards to their family and friends.
- “I’m not shore which one my son is going to like,” said the sea when purchasing a watch for his son.
- Two fish were shopping for dresses when one told the other, “You look fin-tastic in that!”
- Oceans don’t enjoy attending seedy dive bars. They’re far too so-fish-ticated for that nonsense.”
- “I missed you gull friend”, said the seagull to her best friend.
- “Water you doing?” demanded the ocean when he caught the lobster stealing the seaweed.
Ocean water puns
- You can do water-ever you want when you’re in the ocean.
- The ocean didn’t like the beach. “I don’t know water problem is,” exclaimed the beach to the lobster.
- My mother has the final sea in the matter between going to the beach or the woods for the family vacation.
- You need to wear your sea-tbelt at all times when driving on the sand at the beach.
- Judges are strict on sea-ting arrangements in sailing competitions.
- The red seas stopped talking to each other after Moses parted them. In the wake of the matter, they decided to seak a seaparation.
- The beach was very sea-cretive about where the pirate hid the treasure.
- The ship was a nervous wreck as it approached the atoll.
- I get seasick on boats, and it comes in waves.
- The octoplus won the best math student award at the sea college awards last year.
- A fish wanted to sleep on the sea bed, not the bunk beds his folks got him.
- A fish tried to impress his dad and get his sea-l of approval.
- Fish should always have a savings account at the river bank to avoid bankruptsea.
- The fish was great at giving financial advice. He leaned on his talent and opened a financial consultansea.
- The sea is reliable and regular. You could count on it to help in any emergensea.
Sea creature puns
- Did you splash water on me on porpoise?
- Is there some fish-ue between you and I?
- This can’t be real. Are you squidding me?
- My favorite wine is Crab-ernet noir.
- How’s it going guys and gills?
- Stop being so jelly about me and my girlfriend.
- Me and my chums went for a swim.
- Can you crab me that bottle of sunscreen?
- I cut myself at the beach. I might need the help of a sturgeon for stitches.