Soup is really something, isn’t it? Soup isn’t just a favorite meal around winter and a great way to sneak vegetables into unhealthy diets, soup can also be pretty funny if you simmer over the question for a moment or two.
Here are some of the best creative soup puns that you can simmer over, including the best funny soup one liners, funny soup puns, great soup jokes and jokes about soup.
Funny Soup One-Liners
- What was the soup’s favorite television program? Soup-er natural.
- Why did the cannibals walk out of the noodle restaurant? They asked for cooked men, not ramen.
- If you aren’t sure what to do with your soup, just throw a bunch of ingredients in a pot. Go with the pho.
- What are we having for dinner tonight? I can’t tell you, it’s a soup-prise.
- What was Dracula’s favorite meal? Tomato soup.
- As the cannibal finished the last of his wife’s soup out of the pot, he realized that he was probably going to miss her a lot from now on.
Jokes About Soup
- Why did the bowl of soup leave his wife? She caught him at a broth-el.
- I went to the new restaurant to try a bowl of their soup last week. I returned it, it was soup-er awful.
- What’s a soup restaurant’s favorite font? Times New Ramen.
- What is the one thing that can’t benefit from eating a lot of chicken soup? The chickens.
- What do you call two chicks and three carrots getting in a hot tub together? Soup.
- A man asks a girl out on a date to a local restaurant. After this, they go to her place and get in the bath together. Things get kinky, and he’s okay with it until she throws a carrot into the bath and follows it up with a leek. “What are you doing?” he asks. She answered, “Nothing, just making soup.”
- Why do vampires eat soup really fast? So it doesn’t clot.
- Why didn’t the two bowls of soup like one another? Because they both had beef.
- What’s the difference between tomato and bean soup? I have no idea, read what’s on the label.
- My grandfather got pretty rich selling broth to restaurants. It’s how he became a bullionnaire.
- Which soup is famous for being the world’s heaviest? Won ton.
- I dropped a spoon in my alphabet soup this morning. In just a few seconds, it spelled disaster.
- Where do soup spoons go after they get arrested? The soup-reme-court.
- What’s the chef’s favorite sport? The Soup-er Bowl.
- Why did my dad add a carrot to the exhaust of his car? He wanted to make sure he got it souped up.
Great Soup Jokes
- Which lesser known superhero is known to spend a lot of time in the kitchen? Souperman.
- What do ghosts eat for dinner? Scream of mushroom soup.
- I love it when my girlfriend puts noodles in the soup for dinner. It makes miso happy.
- What do you get after too much alphabet soup? A very violent vowel movement.
- Why did the soup end up all over the table? The bowl had a leek in it.
- The soup is incredible, I find it really broth-taking.
- Why did the chef throw salt over her shoulder first? Because she was soup-er-stitious.
- What did the one soup say to the other soup? Hello, broth-er.
- Your soup is so thin that Bono tried to host a concert for it.
- I went to the supermarket to buy some soup ingredients, but they didn’t have stock.
- What’s the best way for a chicken to feel better after an injury? Chicken soup.
Funny Soup Puns
- I love basil soup. It’s such a soup-herb dish.
- My dad called the local Asian restaurant for a booking, and said, “Could we have a table for pho?”
- How do soups end their prayers? With ramen.
- Why was everyone scared of the mobster’s soup? Because they don’t just get angry, they have to stew over it for weeks.
- My friends used to say I couldn’t cook alphabet soup to save my own life. I invited them over for dinner this week, and I’ll make sure they’re eating their words.
- How did the hipster burn his tongue at dinner? He decided to eat his soup before it was cool.
- Why did the rapper let go of his soup? Because he wanted to drop it like it’s hot.
- What’s the difference between a great novel and alphabet soup? How long you have to stew over it.
- The vicar goes to a restaurant and calls the waiter. “Waiter, there seems to be a bee in my soup.” The waiter thinks about it for a second and then says, “Ah, yes, vicar. The fly is taking a day off.