Are you looking for a fun way to entertain your kids? Let them read over our selection of “Humerous” bone puns and jokes. You’ll have them in stitches and laughing at the bone-rattling entertainment.
Bone one-liners for kids
- Skeletons are always calm. It’s amazing that nothing ever gets under their skin.
- No one knees to know about this, but I really kneed you in my life.
- I was worried my bone humor would fall on deaf ears, but I decided to use my funny bone.
- My skull doesn’t have a problem with me calling it a bonehead.
- The skeleton suddenly felt lonely when he realized he had no body.
- I saw a snake’s skeleton once and got a real fright. It sure was a rattler.
- My dog’s favorite book is “Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Bone.”
- I decided to attend a beauty anatomy contest. It was pretty boring, and no body won the grand prize.
Clean bone jokes for kids
- A skeleton is an awful liar because you can see right through them.
- The skeleton annoyed me because he was always telling lies. I thought he was a total phony-ba-boney.
- You can tell when a skeleton finds your bone jokes amusing. They always start cracking up.
- Sorry, I got a text on my cell bone. I’ll be right back.
- The most famous skeleton in the world is Sherlock Bones.
- I enjoy watching my favorite bone doctor show on the skelevision.
- The skeleton wanted to start a fight at the Halloween party. He had a bone to pick with the zombie.
Broken bone jokes for kids
- There are two teachers at my school that love teaching about anatomy and bones. One is humerus, but the other is sternum.
- What do you call a factory producing broken bones? A manufracturer.
- I decided to audition for a TV show about people with broken bones. Unfortunately, they told me I didn’t make the cast.
- Do you have any sprains, bruises, or broken bones? No? Excellent, Now that we have four maladies out of the way, how are ya?
- I stopped the fight but ended up with several broken bones. Those kids stood no chance against me.
- A blonde visits the doctor about her pain. She said it hurts when I touch my arm, collarbone, and leg. The doctor told her she had broken her finger.
- What do you need to make a movie about skeletons and broken bones? An outstanding and talented cast.
Halloween skeleton puns
- The historical ruler of the skeletons is Napoleon Bone-a-part.
- Count on a skeleton chef to greet you with “Bone Appetit!” when serving your meal.
- Skeletons are awesome at stand-up comedy when they decide to use their funny bone.
- Skeletons serve coffee and tea on bone china, but watch out for the chips!
- The skeleton was afraid of the storm because he didn’t have any guts.
- The skeleton doesn’t like talking on a rotary skelephone because he prefers the cell bone.
Funnybone humerus joke
- The skeleton was so silly. What a numbskull.
- Skeletons get sick during the fall because of the windy conditions. The chilly air goes right through them and chills them to the bone.
- I find my funny bone very humerus. It’s the most amusing part of my body.
- Did you hear about the skeleton that escaped a pack of wolves? It had a marrow escape.
- I was concerned my bone humor would fall flat on the audience, but I decided to use my funny bone.
- I want to tell the audience some more funny bone jokes, but I don’t have the guts to do it.
Bone play on words
- I had to send the skeleton to prison. He was bad to the bone.
- I left the skull out in the sunlight. It ended up becoming as dry as a bone.
- Two thigh bones decided they were too tired to go out that night. They stayed in bed all evening, the lazy bones.
- Do you know how many bones you’ll find in the human hand? I don’t know either, but I guess it’s a handful.
- The skeleton hockey team always got excited when the Zam-boney came out to clean the ice at halftime.
- What do you call a skeleton with no friends? Bonely.