These sheep jokes won’t leave you feeling sheepish. We put together this list of fun sheep puns to bring a smile to your chops. Enjoy them and spread the cheer with ewe and your friends and family.
Sheep play on words
- IT is a big sheep industry. There’s always a pressing need for developers to get more RAM.
- Where did the sheep watch videos online? EweTube.
- Two sheep were discussing a ewe. They were trying to see if they’d met herbivore.
- What’s a sheep’s personal motto? All’s wool that ends wool.
- What is a sheep’s favorite movie of all time? Rambo.
- What do you get when you cross a rhino with a sheep? A ewenicorn.
- What do you call it when sheep start spreading rumors? They herd it through the grapevine.
- What paperwork do senior sheep need before they die? Their last wool and testament.
- What did the sheep say to the lambs? “I want everything in your room cleaned and sheep-shape!”
- The family of sheep finally got together again after enduring the pandemic. It was a proper re-ewe-nion.
Flock of sheep jokes
- Why couldn’t the flock of sheep solve the puzzle on their phones? There wasn’t enough RAM available for everyone.
- Why did the flock fail to listen to the shepherd’s instructions? They said they herd it all before.
- What did the vice-principal at the sheep school ask the flock after hearing the principal’s speech? Have you herd a word he said?
- What do you call it when a flock of sheep that takes over France? Baa-stile Day.
- What do you call a flock of sheep you see tumbling down the hillside? A lambslide.
- How do you milk a flock of sheep? Tell them the election was stolen and ask them for money.
Cute sheep puns for kids
- What do you get when you cross a bee and a sheep? Abaaaahhhumbug.
- Sheep Mom: You look pretty sheepish. Sheep Son: That’s too baaaaaad, mom.
- How do you milk sheep? Put an apple logo on the product before you sell it.
- The sheepdog says, “That’s all 50 sheep.” The shepherd says, “What, we only have 47 here?” The sheepdog said, “I know; I had to round them up.”
- How do sheep greet each other during Christmas time? “Merry Xmas to Ewe!”
- Where do sheep like to go on vacation? The Baaaahamas.
- Where does a sheep go for haircuts? To the baa-baa shop.
- I saw a rich sheep driving a sports car today. It was a lamb-borghini.
- What would you get if you crossed a sheep and a goat? An animal that can eat tin cans and poops steel wool.
- What’s a sheep’s favorite organic fruit? A baaaa-nana.
- What do you call a sheep that’s taking steroids? A woolly Mammoth.
- What do girl sheep like wear to the beach? Baa-kinis.
- What do you call sheep with no legs? A cloud
Sheep puns names
- Ronald Rearam
- Sam Shepherd
- Fleecewood Mack
- Ewean McGregor
- Wooly Bully
- Mike Donnelly
- Benjamin Mutton
- I was once a Shepherd, but I have no idea how many sheep I kept on my farm. I kept falling asleep when I was trying to count them at night.
- What did the shepherd say in their letter to Santa? All I want for Christmas is ewe.
- I shouted at the shepherd the other day. He said, “what?” and I replied, “You herd me.”
- What did the shepherd say to the other intruding on his pasture? Get the flock out of here!
- Why did the farmer fire the shepherd? He kept falling asleep during inventory.
- I saw a German Shepherd taking a dump on my front garden. That’s when his dog arrived on the scene.
- Why did the shepard lose his job at the farm? He was too sheepish around the other animals.
Funny sheep expressions
- Black sheep – Every family has one.
- Counting sheep – I’m trying my best to get to sleep.
- Lamb to the slaughter – Someone or something gentle facing an existential threat to life.
- Mutton dressed as lamb – someone overselling themselves
- “I’m here for sheep thrills.”
- “Ewe are but one in a million.”
- “Wool always stay friends.”
- “Accidents wool happen from time to time.”
- “Abandon sheep or go down with the sheep.”
- “Go out on a lamb for sombody.”