Do you enjoy a good hamburger or steak? We bet you never thought meat could be funny? Check out these hilarious meat puns for kids. They’ll fry your funny bone all the way to the barbecue.
Meat jokes one liners
- The waiter was shocked as the skeleton ordered the spare ribs for dinner.
- What did the judges say at the BBQ competition? The steaks have never been bigger.
- What’s the favorite music note to a cow? Beef-flat.
- Why don’t cows make good cops? Because they don’t do steak outs.
- Don’t use ‘beef stew’ as your phone password. It’s not stroganoff.
- Did you hear about the funny burger that had people in stitches? It was on a roll.
Meat play on words
- Hamburgers feel most at home when they’re free on the range.
- What do you call a hot dog shivering in the winter? A chili dog.
- Why do hot dogs look similar? Because they’re “in-bread.”
- If you find you have a fear of sausages, you might fear the wurst.
- Why did the director hire the pig as an actor? Because he was a real ham!
- What did the steak say when he met his friend? It looks like we meat again.
- What do you call a meatball hurtling through outer space? A meat-ior.
- Why did the farmer stop telling beef jokes? Because he butchered them all.
- What’s the most musical part of a roast chicken? The drumstick!
BBQ meat jokes
- When do hot dogs experience a close shave? When they attend a barber-cue.
- What did the monk say to the hot dog cart owner? I’ll have one with everything.
- What Elvis song will you hear in a butchery? Love Meat Tenders.
- What is the best way to cook an alligator? In a croc pot.
- Sir Loin was the meatiest knight in the land and a cut above the rest.
- What happened to the pig who got fired from his place of employment? He was a canned ham.
- We went to the hot dog rave on the weekend, and the wiener took it all.
- Why are hamburgers terrible at telling jokes? Because they’re so cheesy.
- Did you hear about the butcher who almost had his shop burn down? His business was at steak!
- What do you call a cow with only two legs? A lean cut of beef!
- What do you call cows with no legs? Ground beef!
- What do you get when you cross a cow and a chicken? Roost beef!
- What did the steak say to her boyfriend? You’re the apple of my rib-eye!
- Who was the 45th president of the United Steaks? Donald Rump!
- What did the steak say to his nemesis? Come here. I have a T-bone to pick with you!
- What is the hair stylist’s favorite cut of beef? A flat iron!
- What did the lovesick pig decide to sing to her boyfriend? Don’t you go bacon my heart!
- What do you call pigs that practice martial arts? Pork chops!
- What do you get when you cross a pig and a dinosaur? Jurassic Pork!
- What happens when you play tug of war with a bunch of pigs? You get pulled pork!
- Did you hear the pone about the pig who can write with their trotters? It’s ham-bidextrous!
- What’s the name of the good guy pig from the movie ‘Star Wars’? Ham Solo!
- Where can I find a Statue of Liberty made out of eisbein? In New Pork!
- What’s the pig’s favorite track of all time? Sweet Home Alahama!
- What’s a pilot’s favorite food? Launch meat!
- What do you call sausages that need to visit the doctor for treatment? Cured meat!
- Why did the butcher decide he needed to work overtime at the butchery this week? He needed to put in the effort to make ends meat!
- Did you hear about the vegan that ended up regretting their decision to avoid meat? He realized becoming a vegan was a huge mis-steak!
- What did the bacon roll say to the cured sausage? Nice to meat you!
- Did you hear about the man who used to be addicted to eating German sausage? It’s all good. He’s cured now!
- I don’t mind an undercooked steak from time to time, but it’s rare.