Do you enjoy eating mushrooms? Next time you’re chowing down on a Regina pizza, remember these funny mushroom jokes and puns. Tell them to your friends and be the fun-guy in the room.
Cute mushroom jokes for kids
- A mushroom you can carry around easily is a “portabello.”
- If you feed mushrooms to a frog, they’ll give you a toad-stool.
- The mushroom farm was dark inside because there wasn’t mush-room to hang up lighting.
- I wasn’t a fan of mushrooms at first, but they grew on me.
- My brother enjoys eating mushrooms for breakfast because it gives him the energy to feel like a champignon.
- Mushrooms are simple to cook because there’s plenty of mush-room for error.
- Never set your PC password as “mushroom.” It’s not stroganoff.
- Mushrooms with plenty of spikes are called hedgehog mushrooms.
- When a mushroom asks for help, they shout, “Help, I’m in truffle!”
- Never trust a mushroom. They’re excellent stalk-ers.
- I saw a tiny house in the field on my way to my friend’s house. It looked like there wasn’t mush-room inside.
- When the comedian made insensitive jokes, the mushroom lover in the audience told him, “His jokes reflect spore taste.”
Mushroom joke one liners
- Typically, mushrooms are referred to as fun-guys because they’re no truffle to hang around with.
- The mushroom couldn’t put on his shirt because he lost a button.
- The mushroom didn’t enjoy the pasta’s story because of its questionable morels.
- I wanted to make a new drink by adding mushroom to my cola. I wrote a recipe for my home-ec teacher. She called it my-cola-gist.
- I made a house inside a mushroom. It came complete with a porch-in-i mushroom.
- A mushrooms favorite place to hang out with friends is at the salad bar.
- A mushrooms car engine makes the sound, “shroom, shroom.”
- The mushroom hunter liked the ideas from the other mushroom because they lifted his morels.
- Ten mushroom hunters competed for the prize in the small forest. There wasn’t mush-room left to move.
Mushroom joke fungi
- The flower mistook the mushroom for a fun guy, but it turned out he was a fungi.
- The mushroom encyclopedia is called ‘A Fungi-de to Shrooms’.
- Everyone in the neighborhood loves Ms. Mushroom because she’s such a fungi-rl.
- Unfortunately, you can’t expect much from mushrooms during a charity drive. They’re too spore to contribute anything.
- We call giant mushrooms “hufungus.”
- My mom cooked us mushrooms for dinner. Later she asked us, “Having fun guys”?
- My friends say I’m a fungi, but I think I have questionable morels.
- The fungi who didn’t believe in God was an ath-yeast.
- You’ll find mushrooms at most buffets. They’re usually at the salad and hot food bars, and you’ll find oyster mushrooms at the seafood bar!
- I decided to dress up as a mushroom for Halloween because I’m a fungi.
- My friend said she doesn’t like hanging around fun-guys. So, I decided to act more hedgy.
Puns related to different types of mushrooms
- Why did the mushroom come last at the weightlifting competition? Because he wasn’t stroganoff!
- What’s the prettiest mushroom? The porta bella.
- Where do mushrooms fly? The air portabella.
- Where do the mushroom families keep coats, shoes, and umbrellas? In their porch-ini!
- The teacher sent the student to see theprincipal and told her she was in big truffle young lady!
- What kind of mushrooms live in the ocean? Oyster mushrooms.
Mushroom funny stories
- A few days ago, the government decided to ban outsider access to the hilly areas covered in magic mushrooms. The public took the side of the local farmer. It was a matter of the people standing on morel high ground.
- The mushroom used to be a fun-guy and everybody liked him. Recently, things turned around because people realized he has questionable morels.
- A farmer once grew and harvested grains. One day he shifted to growing mushrooms, but it turns out there wasn;t mush-room on the market for his produce.
- I came home from the grocery store, and immediately my wife asked me if I got the mushrooms. I said, “There was not mush-room in my trolley.” So, she started yelling at me. She wasn’t a fun-guy anymore.
- A team of mushrooms played basketball against a team of carrots. The mushrooms won, and everyone cheered for the champignons.