Dragons might not be around today, but if you take a look at old maps, they say loud and clear that Here Be Dragons. Maybe the old map writers weren’t wrong!
Here are some of the best funny dragon puns that will fire up your day, including funny dragon puns, dragon one-liners, dragon name puns and creative dragon jokes.
Dragon Puns One Liners
- Why did the reptiles hate going to the annual reptile show every year? Because there was always someone dragon the whole crowd down.
- What do you call a dragon that’s up a tree? Lost.
- How do you get a dragon out of a tree? Carefully.
- What did the dragon say to the knight who slayed him? “Ouch.”
- What do you call a dragon wearing headphones? Anything, they can’t hear you speak.
- What do you call a dragon behind a steering wheel? The bus driver, what else?!
- Why did the dragon’s speech take so extremely long? Because it would just drag on.
- What do you call a dragon wearing a dress? Peggy Sue, if you like.
- How do you know that you have a dragon in your kitchen? Someone will definitely tell you about it.
Short Dragon Puns for Kids
- Why did the dragon set the village on fire? He sneezed on them by accident.
- What’s the worst thing that can happen if a dragon sneezes on something? The Great Fire of London.
- Why do dragons have scales? Because they don’t have skin.
- Why do dragons have wings? Because they wouldn’t be able to fly without them.
- What has wings and two legs? Dragons or pigeons, your choice.
- Why do dragons have scales? So they can watch their weight, darling!
Creative Dragon Play on Words
- Why are dragons always angry? Heartburn.
- What do you get if you cross a dragon and a sheep? Fire.
- Where do you find the average dragon? Right where you left them.
- What’s the best birthday party theme for a dragon? Barbecue.
- How do you know there’s a dragon behind your house? The house is on fire.
Knock Knock Dragon Jokes
Stop dragon your feet and let me in!
Dragon Puns Birthday
- How do you raise a baby dragon? Using a forklift.
- Why do dragons hate most birthday parties? Because they set the candles on fire again, and again, and again…
- Why was the dragon so tired? Because he was up all knight.
- What did the dragon say to the knight? Nothing, he ate him instead.
- How can you tell how old a dragon is right now? You’ll have to ask it.
- What do you do with a blue dragon? Tell it a joke, maybe it feels better.
- What did the dog say to the dragon in the park? Woof.
- What did the dragon say to the knight in shining armor? Nothing, dragons can’t talk.
- What did the dragon think about the human in his lair? That he was delicious for supper.
- Why are dragons angry most of the time? Because they have toothache, it’s just that nobody asks.
- What do you call a dragon at night? It’s still called a dragon, now run!
Dragon Pun Names
- What do you call a cat crossed with a dinosaur? I don’t know, but you’ll have to feed it something.
- What’s the difference between a dragon and a spouse? How angry they are.
- What do dragons call their dinner? Dinner, there isn’t a special name for it or anything.
- What happens if you take a dragon into the middle of town? Arrested.
- Why do dragons sleep most of the day? So that they can fight knights.
- If you see a red dragon and a green dragon, which dragon should you pick? The ripe one.
- What should you do if you see a dragon standing in the middle of the kitchen? Call your doctor, you might be hallucinating it.
- How do you get a dragon on top of a tree? You don’t have to, they have wings.
- What do dragons use to wake up in the morning? A fire alarm.
- What type of dragon can you find in the Arctic? A freezing one.
- How do dragons light a candle? They just have to sneeze.
Fire Dragon Puns
- How did ancient Romans save on their power bills? Dragons.
- How did Harry Potter make a dragon float? One scoop of ice cream and half a glass of soda.
- When is the best time to go fighting dragons? Knight.
- What would happen if you saw a dragon at the movies? Nothing, you wouldn’t be able to see past its wings.
- Why do dragons have wings? So they can fly, obviously!
- How do we know ancient people didn’t eat dragons? We don’t.
- What time is it when you see a dragon on top of your roof? Too late.
- What should you do if you wake up one day and you have a dragon in your bed? Divorce her.