The medical community is a life-saver. It’s a serious business and is responsible for the welfare and health of the people. We can make a joke or two about it in good humor. Let’s have a laugh at its expense.
Medical joke of the day
- You’ll find your doctor gets mad when she runs out of patients.
- The cookie decided it needed to go to the emergency room because it was feeling crummy.
- Build a hospital with LEGO and create a plastic surgery.
- Why do doctors bring a red marker to work? Just in case they have to draw blood at the hospital.
- A Sturgeon is a fish with a medical degree.
- A medical student failed their anatomy course because he just couldn’t cut it.
- The beekeeper went to the doctor to treat their hives.
- The frog went to the hospital because the doctor booked him in for a hop-eration!
- Where do horses visit when they need medical help? The horsepital.
- How did the doctor treat the snake for its illness? He gave the serpent assp-irin!
- You can’t lie to an x-ray technician. They’ll see right through you.
Medical organ puns
- I went to the library to look up a medical textbook on abdominal pain. Unfortunately, a student already ripped out the appendix.
- Two blood vessels fell madly in love with each other. Alas, it was all in vein.
- A blood vessel is an organ’s favorite boat.
- Why do your lungs, liver, and heart fit in your body? Because they’re efficient and well organ-ized
- For years I was against being an organ donor. After my accident, I had a change of heart.
- The anxious brain lost its nerve after stepping up to the bungee jump.
- Statistically, ninety [percent of all injections are in vein.
- What did the vein say to the blood clot? Please don’t hang around.
- Urine trouble if you get a bladder infection.
- If you listen varicosely, you can hear the blood rushing through your veins
- We’re so alike we be-lung together!
- If a judge convicts neurons of a crime, they go to a nerve cell.
- Did you hear about the guy who lost feeling in the left side of his body? He’s all right now.
- Why would I trust surgeons who repair slipped disks? Because they have my back!
- Two surgeons joked about on the job and had each other in stitches!
- An electrician decided to go to medical school to specialize in surge-ery.
- The doctor made a blunt statement when he said the surgical scalpel wasn’t sharp.
- I just had a liver transplant operation that saved my life. The doctor really de-livered for me!
- I asked the doctor for something for my liver. She wrote me a prescription for half a pound of onions.
- If you’re not medically trained, you’ll find discussions between brain surgeons to be mind-numbing.
- The nurse put an IV in my right hand before surgery. I started texting with my left hand, and she said, “Wow! How is that even possible?” I replied, “I’m ambi-textrous.”
- The definition of your leg muscles is hereditary. They run in your jeans.
- The nose is in the center of your face because it’s the scent-er of your senses!
- Urine is the opposite of “you’re out.”
- If you’re not laughing, perhaps you need to understand the anatomy of a joke.
- Milk is the favorite beverage of the calf muscle.
- Call a toe truck if you hurt your foot while driving.
- Eyes make great teachers dedicated to their class because they only have a single pupil.
Medical jokes one-liners
- I don’t find medical puns funny since I started suffering from irony deficiency.
- I don’t get the point of acupuncture therapy.
- A good dentist will always get to the root of the issue.
- The banana decided to see the doctor because it wasn’t peeling well.
- Why are pediatricians always annoyed and angry? Because they have little patients!
- A patient arrived at the doctor with a rash. He was itching to get some help.
- Nurse: What’s the condition of the girl who swallowed that quarter? Doctor: No change as of yet!
- Where did the duck go when he felt ill? To the ducktor.
- What music platform do eye doctors use? iTunes.
- You’ll have to visit the foot doctor to get heeled!
- What do you call a nurse that assists alligators? Gator-aid.
- I’ve got this awful disease where I can’t stop telling jokes when I’m at the airport. My physician says it’s terminal.
Short medical jokes for kids
- Hip pop is the favorite music of chiropractor’s around the globe.
- Dogs can’t operate MRI machines but CAT-scan.
- These optometry puns are just so cornea!
- What do you call frozen aspirin? A chill pill.
- Why don’t medicine and yogurt agree with each other? One is an antibiotic, and the other is a probiotic.
- Be quiet inside the pharmacy, or you’ll wake the sleeping pills!
- A pharmacist gave me the wrong prescription. It was a bitter pill to swallow.